Visokio website     Downloads     Video tutorials     KnowledgeBase  
Styling: Setting Data Colours to match corporate standards - Visokio Forums
Styling: Setting Data Colours to match corporate standards
  • StefanikovaI November 24, 2014 10:38AM
    Hi,

I have a problem in Omniscope and question for you.
    I need to set our corporate color in Omniscope.

Can you help me with this?
    I need to have every color column in our color based on RGB. Not only one base colour.

Thank you very much for your advice.

• 1 Comment
  •     paola November 24, 2014 1:38PM
    Omniscope provides number of options to customise the data colour scheme and 'pick' the exact shade to use as your data/value colour.

In this case you can use the menu:
    Style>Data colours>Edit continuous colours > use 'pick' colour palette option to lift the start/middle/end colours off the brand logo from a website, or another online source (see image).

The scheme will appear on your menu for future use if you save it.

Further option is to add grading between the colours (here purple>pink>blue) by going to
    Data > Manage fields >Field Options >graded

Category colour schemes can be created in a similar fashion, by picking different hue colours, and setting the brightness and saturation levels, as per image below.

You can create multiple category colour schemes, but note when selecting them that they work one per tab.

If you wish to go to the granular level and pick colours for each value in a category field this can be achieved by:

Data>Manage fields>Options>Value order, colours,shapes
    in order to force Mindshare brand always to take purple colour, Coke red and Pepsi blue, for example.

For numeric fields you can customise the grading and pick start/middle/end colours.

In all these cases 'pick' option on the palette enables you to pick the exact required colour to ensure colouring throughout the presentation is consistent.

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership