Visokio website     Downloads     Video tutorials     KnowledgeBase  
Styling: Customising Sidebar devices? - Visokio Forums
Styling: Customising Sidebar devices?
  • alexandervolk     alexandervolk July 24, 2014 10:12AM
    Hello,

We're trying to adapt as much of our company's CI into our Omniscope dashboards. It's working great so far except for devices. If there's an option to change font face, size and color for filter devices in the right sidebar or otherwise style them, I seem to have missed it.

Can anyone let me know if that is even possible?

Thanks!
  • 5 Comments
  •     paola July 24, 2014 10:32AM
    Under the Style>Application styles>Edit you can style the devices appearance
    Attachments
    DevicesStyling.jpg 89K
  • alexandervolk     alexandervolk July 24, 2014 10:36AM
    Thanks Paola,

I've edited as much there as I could, the only thing I'm missing is the ability to change the font face and maybe the slider & checkbox colours.

It's okay if that isn't possible, I just wanted to know if I've just missed an option somewhere. :)

Alex
  •     paola July 25, 2014 6:15AM
    You can colour one filter on the sidebar, either checkbox or slider type, by clicking on the colour button on that filter, but you cannot change the font.

Attachments
    FilterColouring.JPG 21K
  •     paola July 29, 2014 6:07AM
    Update: although there is no way to customise the Devices font independently from the whole application, you may wish to try changing the font under:
    Settings>File font
  • alexandervolk     alexandervolk July 30, 2014 4:55AM
    Thanks Paola, this is perfect!

Will the setting persist for users opening the IOK with the free viewer, if they have the font installed?
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership