Visokio website     Downloads     Video tutorials     KnowledgeBase  
Pivot View: Removing margin lines below in version 2.8 - Visokio Forums
Pivot View: Removing margin lines below in version 2.8
  • VoteVote Up2Vote Down        benjamin June 5, 2014 4:32AM
    I am using a Pivot View pivot table that occupies a full tab in Omniscope. The table itself does not fill the entire screen/view. As such, the margin lines when you export to PowerPoint run down past the end of the table and to the end of the view.

How do i remove these lines from the table? I only want the lines to show when exporting to the end of table and not of the view.

Thanks, Ben
  • 5 Comments
  •     paola June 5, 2014 6:04AM
    Insert a blank view under the Pivot view, then drag the view divider all the way up to the summary row of the Pivot view. This should minimise or get rid of this line. You can also remove the colour key, under the Pivot tools>Style menu.
  •        benjamin June 5, 2014 6:29AM
    I can do that , but that cause problems as i don't know the size of the pivot table.Each month the number of categories which i will pivot by will change.In such a case the pivot would then not show all rows as it will be truncated by the blank view i have put underneath.

It just looks messy when exporting to power point having these lines below the last row of the table.
  •     paola June 9, 2014 10:55AM
    Under the Style menu in Pivot view you can un-tick the Pane/cluster grid option. This will remove all the borders, including the cell dividing lines.
  •        benjamin June 9, 2014 12:17PM
    Hi Paola

Thanks , but that does not solve the issue that just removes all borders, i would like the borders keep inside the table and around the table i just don't want the lines shown below the table to the end of the pivot box

If it is not currently possible , please can you transfer to an improvement for 2.8/2.9/2.10
  •     paola June 9, 2014 1:06PM
    This is now classified as an idea, so other users will be able to vote for it or comment.

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership