Visokio website     Downloads     Video tutorials     KnowledgeBase  
Sources: data file formats imported/supported? - Visokio Forums
Sources: data file formats imported/supported?
  • rajesh225 January 29, 2014 6:44AM
    Other than .iok and .ilf files, which files it will support for uploading the data.

and one more help how to convert the existing files(.xls) files to .iok/.ilf files.

Thanks in Advance
  • 3 Comments
  •     tjbate January 29, 2014 7:22AM
    Rajesh - Many popular data file formats can be exported/imported...IOK/IOM are internal Omniscope formats that can be used as sources in multi-file chains.

The listing of supported data import file formats is shown in the DataManager Data File block:

• rajesh225 January 29, 2014 8:26AM
    Hi,

Thanks for your replay, i forgot to tell you that i don't have licence version installed and using the trail version.

Can you please tell me now how to export the excel data.

Regards,
    Rajesh
  •     paola January 29, 2014 9:02AM
    You can see step-by-step instructions in this video:

http://tc.visokio.com/videos/?name=DataManagerFileURLOutput&title=File+%26amp%3B+URL&lang=gb

If you are new to Omniscope, please look at other tutorials, as this is a very efficient way to learn how to use different features. All the files used in the videos are available from the Demo section on the Welcome screen or in the DataManager area, under Sources.

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

Tagged