Visokio website     Downloads     Video tutorials     KnowledgeBase  
User Groups: Looking for Omniscope users in Italy? - Visokio Forums
User Groups: Looking for Omniscope users in Italy?
  •     enrico68 January 15, 2014 6:12AM
    Hi,

My company has started to use Visokio about two years ago and till now I've tried to learn how to use this wonderful software by myself, only having the possibility to interact with other users using this forum.

For better trying to fully exploit Visokio capabilities, I'd like to ask if it's possible to be in touch with any other Italian Visokio users (better if based in Milan) to exchange ideas and solutions.

Any answer will be very appreciated.
  • 4 Comments
  • antonio     antonio January 15, 2014 6:24AM
    Hello Enrico,

Thanks for your feedback on Omniscope. I can guarantee that you are not the only Italian using it.

FYI, there are some video tutorials in Italian available here: http://www.visokio.com/video-tutorials?lang=it
  •     enrico68 January 15, 2014 6:40AM
    Thanks for answering.

Perhaps mine is an unorthodox question, but should it be possible to be in touch directly with some of them?
  • micvic January 15, 2014 6:54AM
    Hi Enrico.

Theorematica (Rome area) is active with Visikio/Omniscope on some projects - mainly PA but not only PA! Please, see our web site for details.

I think that the planned mobile Omniscope version from Visokio will suggest new and interesting field application ... what do you think about?

TRS (from Theorematica Group) is working on a solution based on video analysis technology as data provider to "get analized and understood" customer behaviour in "sales areas". Just a brand new Omniscope application.

Ciao
    Michele
  •     enrico68 January 17, 2014 3:35AM
    Michele,

I've read carefully the document on Theorematica site about Omniscope implementations.
    It's exactly what we would like and we are trying to do here!

Unfortunately till now our internal customers asked only for very complicated, 'full of numbers' and, in my opinion, almost unreadable tables (that I've been only able to implement using html in content view).

I hope that your example can be useful to change this traditional approach always adopted in my company.

Thanks for you precious help.

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

Tagged