Visokio website     Downloads     Video tutorials     KnowledgeBase  
Idea: Omniscope jobs board? - Visokio Forums
Idea: Omniscope jobs board?
  • VoteVote Up5Vote Down     alec_webliquid December 12, 2013 9:14AM
    Hi Visokio,

This is not an Omniscope idea, but instead one for the forums/Visokio website. I have been trying recently to recruit another experienced Omniscope user and am finding it remarkably hard to find the right person. It also occurs to me that while Omniscope is an awesome tool, it is not widespread, and so I imagine that there are some users who would like to move job but are having a similarly difficult time finding a position that will suit their talents. If you are one of these people by the way, send me a private message :)

Therefore, I would like to propose the creation of a jobs board. It can only be a good thing for the Omniscope community as a whole if its members are more able to find and take advantage of opportunities as they arise, and if people such as myself are able to find and recruit the staff they need.

Please let me know what you think.

Cheers, Alec
  • 1 Comment
  •        daniel December 12, 2013 7:35PM
    I think that's a great idea, perhaps personally for me, I would like to see it expanded to include flexible part-time/contract roles.

On a related note, I think that Omniscope not being widespread is that it is a closed environment and also people just don't know about it!
    I know from my own experience I only learnt Omniscope whilst in a job for 2+ years and other current users are probably in employment working with Omniscope meaning you have to poach them.

Perhaps try to expand the job board idea to include training opportunities i.e. workshops/hackathons and events for people to get better using Omniscope. So you can find someone with transferable skills and making it faster to get them proficient in Omniscope might help.

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership