Visokio website     Downloads     Video tutorials     KnowledgeBase  
Connectors: DoubleClick/DFA API in 2.8 versus 2.9? - Visokio Forums
Connectors: DoubleClick/DFA API in 2.8 versus 2.9?
  •        daniel October 23, 2013 10:15AM
    I wanted to know if the modified Connector for DoubleClick ReportBuilder will be implemented in 2.8?

• 2 Comments
  •     chris October 23, 2013 10:21AM
    Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the question. There is a MediaMind connector in Omniscope 2.8, however we have added the ability to execute a MediaMind custom report in Omniscope 2.9. This allows you to select metrics and group-by fields. We will be blogging about this shortly once the connector has been fully tested, however it is available to use in the latest version of Omniscope 2.9 (b559).

We have added support for DoubleClick report builder in Omniscope 2.9. You can read about this functionality in the following post: http://forums.visokio.com/discussion/2264

Unfortunately both of these new features are only available in Omniscope 2.9. We cannot add any new functionality into Omniscope 2.8 other than critical fixes because it is a release candidate, and introducing such functionality may introduce bugs.

•        daniel October 23, 2013 10:36AM
    Thanks Chris,

I only ask because I am using 2.9 and using those new features already for some reporting but with the server machine being set up, IT will only allow 2.8 to be installed on it and not alpha software.

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

Tagged