Visokio website     Downloads     Video tutorials     KnowledgeBase  
Connector: Mediamind - DeliveryDate column blank? - Visokio Forums
Connector: Mediamind - DeliveryDate column blank?
  •     ALC June 21, 2013 7:31AM
    We are using an API to connect to MediaMind however I have noticed that today the DeliveryDate column is blank. The heading column is there and so are the other columns

This is a big concern and causes several problems
  • 5 Comments
  •     chris June 21, 2013 9:00AM
    Thanks for reporting this. We should have this fixed in the next couple of days. I'll post back once the fix has been implemented.
  •     ALC June 24, 2013 12:29PM
    HI Chris,

Can you give me a date that this will be fixed. Also do you know why this has happened as this hasn't been an issue previously?

thanks
    Anna
  •     chris June 24, 2013 12:50PM
    Hi Anna,

We have now fixed this issue. The fix will be available in tomorrow's 2.8 release (b1006).

The reason this occurred is because the delivery date data was being delivered to us in a slightly different date format than the one being used to read the data. This may have been due to a change in the data format on the MediaMind end or because of an error on our end when entering the date format.

Please let us know if you encounter any further problems. Hopefully it won't be too long until MediaMind release their new API!

•     julieroutley June 25, 2013 6:23AM
    Hi Chris,

I have tried to download the latest release which is (b1005) not (b1006).

Did you mean (b1005) would have the issue fixed?

If not, could you tell me when (b1006) would be released please?

Thnaks,

Julie
  •     chris June 25, 2013 6:28AM
    Hi,

The fix will be in b1006. This was scheduled to run last night, but there was a problem with the release. It should be available some time later on today.

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership