Visokio website     Downloads     Video tutorials     KnowledgeBase  
Connectors: MS Atlas API Feed restrictions? - Visokio Forums
Connectors: MS Atlas API Feed restrictions?
  •     ALC February 19, 2013 11:50AM
    With the Atlas feed I am limited to only pulling data for either this month or last month via the API - when I try and set up a custom date range, i.e. data for the last 3 months, I see an invalid date error - saying that 'Atlas does not allow you to specify a date range more than 7 days in length or more than 13 months in the past'

Also is it possible to select actions if you do not have the GUID's? I have the action name but this appears to give me an error if I paste this in?

Thanks, Anna
  • 3 Comments
  •     chris February 20, 2013 11:16AM
    Hi,

Thanks for the questions. Unfortunately the date range limitation has been placed on us by Atlas. We will email Microsoft and see whether they are planning to extend the date range.

We will also investigate your question about action names and post back shortly.
  •     chris February 22, 2013 10:12AM
    Hi,

We have forwarded your questions to Atlas, and are waiting for a response.

Regards

Chris
  •     tjbate February 22, 2013 12:20PM
    Anna - Many cloud sources do not allow you to go back in time as far as you might like in one go. One of the roles of Omniscope Server-based solutions is to automate 'time-slicing', time-stamping and archiving periodic snapshots of cloud data sources in IOK format in designated batch append folders, which can serve as 'data warehouses' accumulating IOK files containing ever-lengthening time series for future use.

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

Tagged