Visokio website     Downloads     Video tutorials     KnowledgeBase  
Bar View aggregations by time periods - Visokio Forums
Bar View aggregations by time periods
  • averilh January 19, 2010 2:45PM
    How can I force Visokio to select time periods for a bar graph. I have 30,000 records, covering two years (so many entries per day) and I want to show as a time series, by day, week, month, quarter etc. I also want to be able to look at spread over a day period, for all days (eg see an average peak in the evening etc)
  • 1 Comment
  • %5BDeleted+User%5D [Deleted User] January 20, 2010 10:41AM
    Averil

Most Omniscope Views have an Aggregation drop down menu where you can define an aggregated transformation of your granular data, and the specific aggregation fuctions to be applied to each field/column in each transformed view of the data. You can also specify that Formula field logic be applied to aggregated data.

Although the Bar View can automatically aggregate the data according to various settings, your most precise control will come from first applying Aggregations in each Bar View by day, week, month etc., then using each Bar View settings to display the aggregated time period bars most effectively.

Use filters to see all data for a given day of the week, and time of day.

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership