Visokio website     Downloads     Video tutorials     KnowledgeBase  
Content View: Background colour? - Visokio Forums
Content View: Background colour?
  •     Phillipa November 26, 2012 3:43AM
    Hi - A seemingly simple question that I just can't solve. How do I change the background colour on my Content views? I've searched everywhere but can't seem to find the colour option.

Thanks, Phillipa
  • 3 Comments
  •     michael November 26, 2012 5:30AM
    Hi Phillipa - If you want to change the background colour only for the Content view you can switch to "Edit HTML source" (<> button) when editing and then change the
    <body> tag to something like this:
    <body bgcolor='red'>
    or
    <body bgcolor='rgb(100,200,240)'>
    Please make a backup copy before making changes.

See http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_colors.asp for HTML colours.
  •     Phillipa November 26, 2012 12:32PM
    Hi Michael,

Thanks for that. I have no experience with HTML but will try it. I was hoping that there would just be a colour menu like on the views:)

Phillipa
  •     paola November 26, 2012 1:07PM
    Hi Phillipa, when you click on Edit, open the HTML edit mode (<> symbol) and replace the <body> tag with
    <body bgcolor='#D8A033'> for example.
    If you go for <body bgcolor='red'> (blue, yellow or green) you will get bright Lego shades.
    You can easily customise this and get nicer shades by copying the colour code like #B6B853.
    If you go to any colour customisation mode (there is one in Content View), you can click on the colour-picker and the colour code will appear in the bottom left hand corner...

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership