Visokio website     Downloads     Video tutorials     KnowledgeBase  
Selection: More than one measure at a time? - Visokio Forums
Selection: More than one measure at a time?
  • robwl November 23, 2012 10:30AM
    Hi guys - I was wondering if anyone had seen a problem like this before, where I'm trying to select a few measures to graph, but Omniscope is only allowing 1 measure to be selected each time? I've never had this problem before, so i'm assuming I've done something to the settings to cause this. The data is correct, because I've setup multiple measures with the data before now, but after updating the data this problem has arisen.

Thanks, Rob
  • 4 Comments
  •     paola November 23, 2012 12:46PM
    In some Views you can display only one measure at a time, you also might have different data types that won't mix on the same graph...Please explain what kind of measures you are plotting and which View are you using?
  •     alec_webliquid November 27, 2012 7:28AM
    This arises due to a recent update (not sure how recent but I noticed this at least a month ago). Now when selecting measures to display, clicking on the check-box adds the measure to the list but clicking on the text replaces the entire already selected list with the one measure just chosen.

It would be good if this got fixed because, although it is not a problem if one is careful, it is still quite annoying...
  •     tjbate November 27, 2012 7:31AM
    Alec - Are you using the Bar/Line View? Which preset?
  •     steve November 28, 2012 4:44AM
    Apologies for the cliché, but it's not a bug, it's a feature. And this has not changed at all recently.

Throughout Omniscope we use this paradigm of linked check boxes which isolate when you click the linked text and toggle when you click the tick box. E.g. in the filter panel.

I suggest you post an Idea to allow this to be turned off in a given file.

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

Tagged