Visokio website     Downloads     Video tutorials     KnowledgeBase  
Is there a quick way to duplicate the devices across all tabs? - Visokio Forums
Is there a quick way to duplicate the devices across all tabs?
  • aknotts     aknotts December 15, 2009 4:26PM
    I have a data file that has many tabs and I need to make the tabs consistent now. Is there any quick way to make copy the devices that are selected from one tab to another or do you have to go through each tab selecting/deselecting to make them the same?

I think I know what the answer will be....
  • 1 Comment
  • %5BDeleted+User%5D [Deleted User] December 16, 2009 6:21PM
    Andrew- the choice of which devices are visible on the Sidebars is currently tab-specific...we are aware that this can be 200 or more tick boxes on 10-15 tabs. If the number of filter devices you actually want to display is small, use the None option at the top of the toolbar to clear all devices and add back only the devices required. Use the text filter provided (input 2-3 characters to quickly find each field to show). Unfortunately, even these shortcuts are not available when managing the tab-specific show/hide options for the tick-boxes that enable the user to add devices. (click the little spanner/wrench to the right of the text filter to see these options).

The main Toolbar menu options can be set file-wide. Under Toolbars, if you hover on an option, the tooltip will tell you that holding down Ctrl when you tick the option will apply the decision file-wide rather than tab-wide. We will look at adding something similar to the Sidebar options to show/hide the devices and to show/hide the tick boxes/end-user options at the same time.

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership