Visokio website     Downloads     Video tutorials     KnowledgeBase  
Connector: Facebook 28 Days Page Level Data - Visokio Forums
Connector: Facebook 28 Days Page Level Data
  •     StephanN October 30, 2012 10:36AM
    Dear Omniscope team,

We`re using Omniscope with the Facebook connector to retrieve page level data. We can access the daily and weekly data like impressions and reach but unfortunately we cannot access the monthly/28 days data via the Facebook connector with Omniscope. Do you think you can provide these metrics in the tool?

Thanks a lot!
  • 9 Comments
  •     chris October 30, 2012 10:46AM
    Hi Stephan,

Thanks for the question. Can you give us an example of a metric that you need to use in these date periods?

The following page links to all the insights available in the Facebook API, which is used by Omniscope:

http://developers.facebook.com/docs/reference/fql/insights/

As you can see some insights are only available for a specific date period (for example application_active_users_city is only available for the "day" period). The Omniscope connector should be up-to-date with all the metrics specified in this document. If there is a metric that is only available for the "day" period that you need to use for the "monthly/28 days" periods then unfortunately you will need to contact Facebook directly about this issue.

Please let us know if any of the metrics in the Omniscope connector are incorrect or if we are missing any metrics.
  •     StephanN October 30, 2012 12:08PM
    Hi Chis,

thanks for your fast reply. I could see that in the developers part of facebook you can access the 28 days data for reach or impressions etc. But via the connector in Omniscope these metrics are not available. Please see in the attached file, it`s exactly what I get when I choose "monthly data". There is only application users metrics but no 28 days metrics. What went wrong?

Best
    Attachments
    Bild1.jpg 21K
  •     chris October 30, 2012 12:18PM
    Hi Stephan,

Thanks for pointing this out to us. We will add support for "28 days" period in the next few days in Omniscope 2.8. I'll post back when this is available.
  •     StephanN October 30, 2012 12:19PM
    Ok great!
  •     chris October 31, 2012 12:56PM
    Hi,

We've now added support for 28_days period. This will be available in tonights Omniscope 2.8 release (b373). Please let us know if you encounter any problems or have any questions.
  •     StephanN November 13, 2012 5:07AM
    HI Chris,

that`s great. I will try today!
  •     StephanN November 13, 2012 5:16AM
    Hi Chris,

I only can update to version 2.7 b445
  •     chris November 13, 2012 5:22AM
    Hi,

2.8 is Alpha, and is therefore only available to Alpha partners. To register as an Alpha partner please contact support@visokio.com
  •     StephanN November 13, 2012 5:23AM
    thanks! I will apply for that alpha status :)
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

Tagged