Visokio website     Downloads     Video tutorials     KnowledgeBase  
Idea: Page Breaks for PDF/PowerPoint table outputs? - Visokio Forums
Idea: Page Breaks for PDF/PowerPoint table outputs?
  • VoteVote Up8Vote Down        benjamin October 4, 2012 7:06AM
    Hi - I have a long table on one of my Omniscope tabs, and when I output the tab as PDF/PowerPoint, the table output only shows the top screenshot, rather than all the rows.

Is there any way to include page breaks in the table so that when I output the tab to PDF/PowerPoint the sections between each page break are printed? i.e. the table is output to PDF/PowerPoint as however many PDF/PowerPoint slides.. each slide being a different page break section in the table?

Thanks, Ben
  • 5 Comments
  •     michael October 5, 2012 6:32AM
    Hi Benjamin,

Thank you for the forum post. Though currently this is not implemented yet this is a good idea. We'll monitor the idea rating to prioritize the implementation.
  •     enrico68 October 15, 2012 10:02AM
    I'm sorry to say, but it would be very very nice to have the opportunity to export (in any format) tables that are longer or wider than the physical screen.

Im my case, I have a report to produce for a customer and I made it easily with Visokio powerfull tools for data representation ... but now I'm only able to show it on a PC monitor and I do not know how to attach the table in an official written letter.

I think that having the possibility to save and export organized data and tables would be a great improvement... the idea of information technology as the base for 'a paperless office' is still too far to come ....Thanks and bye
  •        CRead October 16, 2012 11:20AM
    I do this a lot using multi page document view. As a bonus it always keeps the same aspect ratio. If you need to split your table over multiple tables you'd be well advised to use queries to achieve this.
  • BlaaackMambaaa1985 July 19, 2013 4:01AM
    I need to extract a huge chart and when trying to export it it is only giving me top view. So is there any progress on this?
  •     tjbate July 24, 2013 2:20AM
    Wojciech - Why is your chart so big? Is it just a long Table View of rows? If so, that can be exported and printed from Excel, which will divide all the rows into pages...or are there other visualisations mixed in? Did you try:

Style > Layout method > Multi-page document

Can you send us a copy of the file?

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership