Visokio website     Downloads     Video tutorials     KnowledgeBase  
Aggregation in Details view - Visokio Forums
Aggregation in Details view
  • VoteVote Up0Vote Down     Mees November 23, 2009 4:03PM
    I have a view that shows turnover per month. The underlying table is built up as follows:
    Client | Quarter | Month | Product | turnover

When I select one or more bars in my bar chart and hit the details button, I see the data as above.
    Is there a possibility that I aggregate the data in the Details overview; e.g. Client | Quarter | Product | turnover or Client | Quarter | Month | turnover Thanks - Arjan
  • 2 Comments
  •     steve November 24, 2009 7:10AM
    The details popup does not support this. However, in an upcoming version (probably 2.6) you will be able to use the Details *View* to achieve this effect. Once this feature is added, you will be able to add a Details View, and change the visible Subset to Selection to display what is selected in other views. Change the Details View Aggregation settings as needed to roll-up all Months or Products by ticking Client, Quarter and Product, or Client, Quarter, Month, etc. If the post-aggregation results has more than one aggregated 'record', you'll be able to page between these in the Details View.
  •     Mees November 24, 2009 1:17PM
    Thanks Steve, we'll wait for the next version.

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

Tagged