Visokio website     Downloads     Video tutorials     KnowledgeBase  
Installation: Where can I find build of Omniscope 2.7 b425? - Visokio Forums
Installation: Where can I find build of Omniscope 2.7 b425?
  • sved October 4, 2012 6:49AM
    Hello, can you give me a link, where I can find the daily build of Omniscope 2.7 b425. I've used it to migrate from older version of Visokio, but when I update to b438, the code doesn't work, so I need to switch back to b425. Can you send me links to Windows x64 version and Mac version. - Thanks.
  • 2 Comments
  •     steve October 5, 2012 6:25AM
    2.7 b425 is no longer available. Being a stable build, the only changes between these two versions are very low-risk bug fixes. Here is the complete list:
    - updates and fixes for Faciliate connector
    - fix for Brandwatch connector
    - fix for errors with embedded web browsers
    - fix for bug with tokenise operation
    - fix for batch publisher in non-English language Omniscopes
    - fix for poor rendering of graph markers in Java 7
    - Arabic option in Language menu
    - fix for Google Analytics connector
    - fix for paste view settings from 2.8

What do you mean by "the code doesn't work"? Are you using Mountain Lion on the Mac? If so see here: http://forums.visokio.com/discussion/comment/6592/#Comment_6592

Or are you seeing an installation error on Windows? Please detail here with screenshots.

Or are you seeing an application error using Omniscope? Please report when prompted, attaching files/screenshots, and post back here.

• sved October 5, 2012 10:57AM
    Hi Steve, thank you for your answer. Yes the versions are compatible and everything works. The problem was in data structure, that I used for processing. I've fixed them and now ETL code is working.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership