Visokio website     Downloads     Video tutorials     KnowledgeBase  
Recovering recently closed tabs/views/objects? - Visokio Forums
Recovering recently closed tabs/views/objects?
  • kgurus September 28, 2012 5:53AM
    Hi - I was working on a Content view in a tab and I pressed on the cross mark and closed the view by mistake. It closed the view and I couldn't undo this action. Ctrl+Z did not work here, instead it deleted the variable I created earlier. Please let me know in case recovery is possible?
  • 2 Comments
  •     tjbate September 28, 2012 6:17AM
    Kiran - While you are working, you should always use the Tab > Commit changes (Ctrl+Shift+K) option to update the recovery status of each view in the tab. If you do this, and you accidently close a view you are working on, simply adding the same kind of View back to the same tab should recover what you had committed. The Content View is less data driven and more depedent on user input, so recovery results with the Content View will vary. In general, if you add the same kind of View again, the new View should have all the committed the settings.

Personally, I always use the Tab> Commit changes for all and the Save command after almost everything I do on a new file undergoing configuration via formula and scripts, etc.
  • kgurus September 28, 2012 7:26AM
    Thanks Thomas!

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

Tagged