Visokio website     Downloads     Video tutorials     KnowledgeBase  
Creation of Batch Output configuration - Visokio Forums
Creation of Batch Output configuration
  • VoteVote Up0Vote Down     schergr May 18, 2012 1:16PM
    Is it possible to dynamically create a batch output configuration file for a given stream? Creating these is a hassel, but they can save a ton of time. I'd like to be able to somehow automate the first time creation if possible.
  • 3 Comments
  •     chris May 21, 2012 4:22AM
    Hi,

You can dynamically generate a batch coutput configuration file in a DataManager workflow. This can be used referenced in a "Batch output" block in a second workflow.

The following forum post provides an example of such a process:

http://forums.visokio.com/discussion/1546/mail-output-using-dynamic-emailadress
  •     schergr June 20, 2012 2:09PM
    Not sure that answered my question. I have a number of output streams currently, that i would like to simplify using a batch output configuration. I'd like to use this without having to recreate all of the field inclusions/exclusions, etc... that went into make up these output streams.
  •     chris June 21, 2012 3:54AM
    Hi,

Ok I think I understand what you mean. You want to convert a series of outputs in a DtaaManager workflow to a single batch output. This is a nice idea, however please note that the batch publisher does not include every possible publisher setting, so in cases where a particular setting is not supported we would have to show a warning.

Please vote on this idea using the buttons at the top of this post.

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership