Visokio website     Downloads     Video tutorials     KnowledgeBase  
Email output inline table style - Visokio Forums
Email output inline table style
  • VoteVote Up1Vote Down     jraich May 8, 2012 5:44PM
    Hi,
    I'm trying to insert some style format in the email output (body). The message text supports html, but in the Data tab when selecting inline data table, only the max rows parameter is availble. Is there any other possibility to control the styling of the inline table? column size, order, colour, border....
    Thanks in advance.
  • 4 Comments
  •     chris May 8, 2012 6:18PM
    Hi,

It would definitely be possible to add additional formatting options to the inline data table in the email output block. I've reclassified this as an idea, so please give us as much detail as possible as to what options you require, and if anyone else has any other ideas please let us know. Also, remember to vote to give us an indication of how many users would like this feature.
  •     jraich May 9, 2012 9:41AM
    Hi Chris,
    Thanks for the comment, the main goal here is to give an easy to read report by email with key records, readable by any device: laptop and mobile devices (iphone, ipad, android, BB).
    I'd like to have formatting options for: ordering by column, font type & size, columns & rows size, rows or cells colours, table borders.
    Tips, ideas or suggestions are welcomed

Jordi
  •     chris May 9, 2012 9:53AM
    Hi Jordi,

Could you manage the column ordering prior to the export (using a DataManager block?). With regards to font type+size/column+row size/colours, borders these are all great suggestions.
  •     jraich May 9, 2012 9:59AM
    Chris,
    Yes using a Sort block, thanks, this solves the ordering.

Jordi

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership