Visokio website     Downloads     Video tutorials     KnowledgeBase  
Idea: Add Chart format? - Visokio Forums
Idea: Add Chart format?
  • VoteVote Up1Vote Down     rajeshbalu29 May 8, 2012 4:18AM
    Hi All - Can you please let me know if we have the attached snapshot chart format will be available in Visokio?
    Regards, Rajesh B
    Attachments
    chartsample.JPG 29K
  • 4 Comments
  •     mustafa May 8, 2012 6:13AM
    You cannot currently do this in the new Bar/line view, however, the same can be achieved using the Graph view, using "Connect" drop down. I have attached a simple example that help illustrates this.

You may wish to adjust the alpha colouring and others settings from the options available at the bottom of the "Connect" drop down.
    Attachments
    Example.iok 5K
  •     paola May 8, 2012 6:39AM
    Rajesh - I would like to highlight that difference between this functionality in Excel and Omniscope is that Excel will stack up the values. Layers can, for example, represent sales of products A, B and C, and top line will represent total sales. In Omniscope this view still layers values over the same scale, so that sale values A, B, C are compared in each period, rather than added up to a total. We are considering adding this functionality in the next version, so please vote for this idea, if you want to see it added. Thanks, Paola
  •     rajeshbalu29 May 9, 2012 2:54AM
    Thanks for the updates Mustafa and paola.

Mustafa,
    I see your example which shows the combination of the whole months count but as I have datewise count how can I consolidate in to one, if I could have a measure option in the graph i can use the subset_sum function to get the count.

Any comments on this one please...

Regards
    Rajesh B
  •     paola May 9, 2012 9:47AM
    Rajesh, if you have daily or weekly data, and wish to aggregate it and show monthly totals - you can do that by using Split by Date and layer by measure.
    Alternatively you can add formula field to define subsets, and then use that field on the graph. Paola

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership