Visokio website     Downloads     Video tutorials     KnowledgeBase  
Too many pictures in my "browse for images" list - Visokio Forums
Too many pictures in my "browse for images" list
  •     stilley April 25, 2012 5:43PM
    Hi I cannot put any more images in my thing because it won't scroll down anymore. The list length exceeds my screen and I would not be opposed to deleting some but I can't get to that part of the list anymore. What should I do?
  • 3 Comments
  •     chris April 26, 2012 3:55AM
    Hi,

Could you post a screenshot so we can get a better understanding of your problem?

Thanks
  •     steve April 26, 2012 4:29AM
    Sarah, please disregard Chris's reply; I received your email with attachment.

This problem is referring to how menus such as "Settings > Branding > Corner logo" can grow too large to see the entire menu on a given screen size.

Until this is resolved, the workaround is to administer the file with a larger screen resolution. Alternatively using a smaller zoom setting ("Settings > Zoom") may help.

I have emailed you a file with some images removed.
  •     chris May 16, 2012 10:31AM
    We have now added scrolling to this menu, so you should be able to administer it regardless of the number of items or screen resolution. This fix will be available in tonights Omniscope 2.7 release (b346).

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership