Visokio website     Downloads     Video tutorials     KnowledgeBase  
refresh images in published iok - Visokio Forums
refresh images in published iok
  •     tamax March 28, 2012 5:42AM
    Hi,

In Visokio Server I updated some images of a iok file (embeded images, like company logos), and I can see them ok. Then I publish the iok and open it on another machine and I still see the old images.
    I tried to "clear online ressource cache" unsuccessfully.

What do I have to do?

Thanks,
    Maxime.
  • 4 Comments
  • antonio     antonio March 28, 2012 6:12AM
    Are those images located on a remote location?

In this case try the following sequence:

1. Clear online resource cache
    2. Go to -> "Settings" > "Images" > "Modify image set..."
      • Click on "Refresh Embedded Images" (Note that it will remove any embedded images in this image set, causing them to be recreated and re-embedded from the original images when you next save. If the original images are unavailable, your images may be lost forever)

3. Save the file.
    4. Export / Publish it
  •     tamax March 28, 2012 6:21AM
    I think the problem is not the published iok because when I open the published file on the server the images are ok.
    The problem is that when I open the same file on the client machine (using free viewer) I see the old images. Is there a cache to clear in the free viewer?
  • antonio     antonio March 28, 2012 6:45AM
    If those images are embedded into the IOK file the free viewer will open them from the file, so you don't need to clear any cache.
    Else if you have an IOK file with images located on a remote location, you may need to clear the online resource cache in the free viewer.
  •     tamax March 29, 2012 4:35AM
    OK it works now. Thanks.

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership