Visokio website     Downloads     Video tutorials     KnowledgeBase  
Batch Output to powerpoint in "append mode" rather than overwrite - Visokio Forums
Batch Output to powerpoint in "append mode" rather than overwrite
  • ken March 22, 2012 3:08PM
    I have used batch output to output a particular tab to a specified powerpoint presentation.

Each time it seems to overwrite the powerpoint and I need to be able to "append to the end" instead like you can when exporting to powerpoint not via the batch output.

How do I do this please?
  • 8 Comments
  •     chris March 23, 2012 5:22AM
    Hi,

In the batch configuration file you have the option to specify the "Insert behaviour". This is only applicable for PDF or PowerPoint files. Enter "overwrite" to overwrite the file (the default), "beginning" to insert at the beginning, "end" to insert at the end or "after:[PAGE NUMBER] to specify a position.
  • ken March 23, 2012 5:29AM
    I don't see a column headed "insert behaviour".

Where exactly do I enter this information?

Do I simply type end into the Tab Screenshot Optons colum?
  •     chris March 23, 2012 7:31AM
    Hi,

What version of Omniscope are you using?
  • ken March 23, 2012 7:35AM
    desktop 2.6
  •     chris March 23, 2012 7:38AM
    What version of 2.6 are you using? Please update to the latest version and you should see this feature.
  •     chris March 23, 2012 7:42AM
    This feature is only available in 2.7. You can download Omniscope 2.7 from the main download page. Apologies for the confusion.
  • ken March 23, 2012 7:44AM
    many thanks. I will arrange for IT to update my version.
  •     steve March 23, 2012 9:18AM
    Note that you won't need to regenerate your command file with a blank template. You can simply compare with a new blank template and add the missing fields.

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership