Visokio website     Downloads     Video tutorials     KnowledgeBase  
Formula not working in Omniscope? - Visokio Forums
Formula not working in Omniscope?
  •     vijay_chidambaram February 24, 2012 1:30AM
    Hi - Please see the screenshot before you start reading my question. The formula that I have derived in the field organizer works perfectly in the Add Formula screen (circled in red) but doesn't seem to work in the Field Organiser TAB (circled in Blue). Could you please help me to fix this issue. Thanks

Kind Regards- Vijay
    Attachments
    Omniscope error.png 141K
  • 2 Comments
  •     steve February 24, 2012 3:36AM
    We will need to see the file. Either a join.me session over the phone, or email it to support@visokio.com, subject "FAO Steve".
  •     steve February 28, 2012 9:11AM
    Vijay,

I received your file, thank you. I can't reproduce this. Using the input block's 10 rows of preview data as a source, the formula evaluates correctly inside the block.

Please try the following:
    1. Install the latest version of 2.7, currently 2.7 b272
    2. In the DataManager view, choose "Tools > Clear disk cache"
    3. In both "Marin FO" block and the block above it, choose "Block options (wrench/spanner icon) > Update data"
    4. Check the "Marin FO" preview data. If the formula still isn't being calculated correctly, in the same Omniscope session, choose "Help > Error reporting > Report a problem" and write "FAO Steve - Formula not working".

Alternatively please email to arrange a Join.me session.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership