Visokio website     Downloads     Video tutorials     KnowledgeBase  
Keyword List - Visokio Forums
Keyword List
  • VoteVote Up2Vote Down     sherriff January 20, 2012 4:39AM
    We have a keyword table (list of customers) and wish to identify records in another table where any customer name occurs in the body of a large text field. We would like to use the Text Mine Entity Extraction function to achieve this. However there is currently only manual data entry of Custom Entities for entity extraction. It would be helpful to attach a keyword file as is available in the sentiment analysis function just above in the same Text Mine function.
  • 1 Comment
  •     tjbate January 20, 2012 7:30AM
    Chris - This is a good idea and I have moved it to the general Ideas section for comment and voting. In general, there are various places in the DataManager workspace where long lists of reference values could need to be imported/refreshed from external .txt files in order to eliminate manual re-entry of many complex text strings for matching, etc. aand also to facilitate automatic refresh when the reference list .txt file changes.

This functionality already exists for sidebar text searches...reveal Text tools and click on the file folder import option to manually import a pre-specified list of text values to be searched for. This is not currently automatable or refreshable, however.

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership