Visokio website     Downloads     Video tutorials     KnowledgeBase  
"Not enough disk space" error - Visokio Forums
"Not enough disk space" error
  • Kefsid January 18, 2012 4:39AM
    Hi there,

I have a urgent case about one of my report which i was publishing as a database table so i was able to use whenever i want till friday.. Now when i try to update or open it it gives below error.
    "Not enough disk space"..

And this is really key report for me, now i m not able to update it so do other reports related with this report.
  • 5 Comments
  • antonio     antonio January 18, 2012 5:07AM
    What is the space available on your hard disk that is left? Moreover, do you have a FAT32 or NTFS file system?
  • Kefsid January 18, 2012 6:13AM
    Hi,

there is 165 GB free disk space in C and our server has 24 GB memory, 64 bit operating system.. and the file system is NTFS..
  • antonio     antonio January 18, 2012 6:47AM
    Can you check this :

1) the file may be getting saved onto the disk which hasn't got enough space
    2) the database server hasn't got enough space for you to execute your query

So check disk space on the database server and the space where the report is getting saved.
  • antonio     antonio January 18, 2012 6:48AM
    Please also check if you have access to whole of the free space. It may be the case the administrator has allocated only specific disk space (quota) for your user.
  •     steve January 18, 2012 6:54AM
    If you can't get to the bottom of this using the advice above, please:

1. tick "Settings > Advanced > Miscellaneous > Report recognised errors as bugs"
    2. reproduce the error
    3. an error report will appear; please report, including "http://forums.visokio.com/discussion/1222/not-enough-disk-space-error" in the report
    4. untick the above setting
    5. post back here to confirm.

We will then investigate the diagnostics in the error report.

Also try "Settings > Advanced > Diagnose object cache > Reset all". You may need to enable "Settings > Advanced > Show diagnosis tools" (and restart Omniscope), first.

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership