Visokio website     Downloads     Video tutorials     KnowledgeBase  
Database tables dissappeared - Visokio Forums
Database tables dissappeared
  • Kefsid January 13, 2012 8:16AM
    Hi,

I dont know how but my database tables are disappeared in one of my report. I can refresh that report, do everything on it but dont find and see my database table to add new things.
    Attachments
    Report.png 40K
  • 4 Comments
  •     chris January 13, 2012 8:32AM
    I've sent you a private email so we can investigate this further.
  • Kefsid January 13, 2012 8:42AM
    Hi Chris,

again i dont know how but i found them just a few minutes ago(: I was trying to find them and then i selected "layout blocks" in tool menu and all database tables came into my view.. now i dont have any problem with it.. But it s your fault that you havent published a user guide for dummies like me(:

Thanks for your immediate response and patience. Your team is really cool..
  •     chris January 13, 2012 8:47AM
    Hi,

This does sound like a bug associated with the positioning of the blocks within DataManager, but I'm glad you managed to resolve it.

If you save the file after laying up the blocks the error shouldn't occur the next time you open the file.

If you still have the original file and it doesn't contain any sensitive information would it be possible for you to send it to us? You should have my email address from the email I sent you earlier.
  •     steve January 13, 2012 12:58PM
    For a user guide, see the Video tutorials and reference.

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

Tagged