Visokio website     Downloads     Video tutorials     KnowledgeBase  
Batch Publishing: Adding Password protection? - Visokio Forums
Batch Publishing: Adding Password protection?
  •     Kiddo29 December 20, 2011 4:58AM
    Hi all,

I'm creating multiple IOK's from a batch file which I need password protected and domain locked.
    For some reason, even when I specify the IOK templates password in the batch file I get the message:
    "The password is not available".

Could you let me know where I'm going wrong?

Am i missing a column out in the batch file or is it just the password column needed? I checked that i had the correct password so that's not the problem. Also if I domain lock the template IOK's will that then filter down into the batch output iok's?

Thanks
  • 9 Comments
  •     chris December 20, 2011 6:52AM
    Hi,

Are you trying to password protect the output file or is the template file password protected?
  •     Kiddo29 December 20, 2011 6:53AM
    Im trying to password protect the output files (thought that this would work if i password protect the template files) and also domain lock the output files to
  •     Kiddo29 December 20, 2011 8:28AM
    Any thoughts on how to domain lock and password protect multiple ioks when using batch output?
  •     chris December 20, 2011 8:41AM
    You should be able to password protect the output files by entering the password in the "Password" column:

I've just done a quick test and it's working for me. Please ensure the template file is not password protected.
    Attachments
    batch.gif 4K
  •     Kiddo29 December 20, 2011 8:41AM
    Kool - thanks!

How about diomain lock? will i need to do that seperately?
  •     chris December 20, 2011 8:48AM
    You can specify the locked domains in the "Domain lock" column. This feature was introduced in Omniscope 2.7, so is not available in 2.6.
  •     Kiddo29 December 20, 2011 8:52AM
    great thanks for info - didnt realise it was availabke
  •     Kiddo29 December 20, 2011 9:01AM
    hmmm im on 2.7 and cant seem to find the domain lock coloumn in batch output? under fields.running 2.7 128 x64
  •     chris December 20, 2011 9:06AM
    Please download the latest version of Omniscope 2.7 (b171).

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership