Visokio website     Downloads     Video tutorials     KnowledgeBase  
Aggregating Table View Data AND Selecting Fields To Add To A Table View - Visokio Forums
Aggregating Table View Data AND Selecting Fields To Add To A Table View
  • VoteVote Up1Vote Down aknotts     aknotts November 29, 2011 3:22AM
    Just an idea. When you have a table view and you click the aggregate button and you have the fields to choose from, at the top you can toggle from text to numeric to datetime to all data. An idea would be to have another state on that toggle which is current fields. I often work with files with 75 fields plus in it and when I create an aggregated table view I only have a handful of fields and scrolling down to find the ones in the table is a pain (when you have done it on hundreds of files hundreds of times). if you went to current fields it would show only those fields already in the table allowing you to select them very quickly.

ALSO

When adding a field to a table I often use the quick search at the top to find my fields by typing part of the field name. Foe example typing the word "spend" may show me columns for GBP Spend, USD Spend and EUR Spend. If I click the All button , top right, rather than select all of the fields that my wildcard search has selected it selects every fields in my file. Could this only select those that the wildcard search has returned if you searched for anything.

Thanks

Andy

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership