Visokio website     Downloads     Video tutorials     KnowledgeBase  
Layout: Floating Filter Devices (2.8+) - Visokio Forums
Layout: Floating Filter Devices (2.8+)
  •     alexhoward September 22, 2011 11:26AM
    Steve, per your instruction, here is a new thread for floating devices. It would be great to be able to customize the position of devices on the screen. Or, to be able to embed them within views. This would make manipulating the views much easier than scrolling through many devices on the sidebar.
  • 2 Comments
  •     s_daffern August 30, 2012 8:00AM
    Recently I was developing a report that was to be used as a sensitivity analysis and as such had a fair few variables that were linked to a formula. I was able to put the variables onto the sidebar but this then became quite complicated and not user friendly.

I haven't seen a way of doing this but I thought it would be quite useful if you could add the variable inputs to a view or somewhere else on screen so that you can position them as and how you like. It may well be that you could have an input device within a view that is linked to a variable perhaps.
  •     mustafa April 22, 2013 5:08AM
    We are pleased to announce this has been implemented, see here for more information.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership